Amplify Your Microsoft Teams Investment with Voice Integration
Many enterprises are planning to go all-in on Office 365 with the goal of standardizing Microsoft Teams as their core collaboration tool. Some organizations who are using Microsoft Calling Plans with the Microsoft Phone System in Teams to enable calls are realizing various downsides such as gaps in global reach, questionable call quality, limited calling plan flexibility, and challenges navigating Microsoft customer support.
You can, however, enable voice for MS Teams and build a solid communications platform at the same time by opting for proven third–party global voice providers. Also known as Direct Routing, this capability enables you to integrate third-party phone services into the Microsoft Teams app while retaining all Teams collaboration capabilities.
Unlock Calling Capabilities with Direct Routing
Direct Routing is an excellent answer for companies looking to level up their existing Teams voice capabilities. Using cloud-to-cloud direct routing integration, you won’t need to use clunky bots or browser extensions that break the Teams user experience. Your users will continue to adopt MS Teams and will make and receive calls without altering the user experience in any way.
You’ll also be able to save time and money by getting all of the benefits of a robust and global enterprise communications platform that is integrated with Teams without the hassle of having to manage a traditional voice infrastructure. Further, you can transform the business by integrating next generation contact center and messaging features into the communications platform.
Finding the Right Direct Routing Partner for Microsoft Teams
It’s important to identify a service provider that gives you flexibility to meet both your immediate and long terms goals. Some key indications of great partners are ones that offer:
- A single cloud-based console for all communications management activities including porting and provisioning users.
- Local and global telephony reach so you get full access worldwide with affordable and simple calling plan options.
- A voice integration that retains the Teams user experience (UI) when making and receiving calls from the Teams app. This ensures your team can continue to use Teams as the default collaboration application without additional training.
- Native integration with other communications systems such as your contact center, CRM, and other business applications.
- Analytics reporting and dashboards to provide detailed insights into call quality scoring, user trends, patterns, and customer behavior. This will help you make impactful changes using real-time data to drive decisions.
- Solutions for PSTN integration to emergency services and remaining analog devices where necessary.
How to Get Started
Macronet has industry-wide partnerships with a broad portfolio of leading service providers. Macronet is the right choice when it comes to sourcing options to build a seamless Direct Routing solution that will elevate your Microsoft Team’s experience. Let’s explore how Macronet can help you achieve a seamless customer experience, with a single bill and contract, that is fully aligned to your overall Microsoft 365 investment.
Founder and President
Scott Bryan, President and founder of MacroNet, focuses delivering global client solutions that leverage the industry-leading portfolio of carrier network services offered by MacroNet.
Scott has over 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry. Prior to founding MacroNet, he was the Area Vice President for CenturyLink (formerly Qwest) in the New England area. During his 16 year tenure at CenturyLink, Scott held many management roles including Director of Sales Engineering, Director of Sales Support, and Director of Sales for global accounts in New York and New England.